Important Passenger Info:
City Harbour Cruises wants everyone to have a great time; however, there are some things we have to be made mindful of, such as:
- Children 10yrs and under must always wear a PFD. (We provide PFD’s for all)
- Children must always remain seated while vessel is underway unless the captain states otherwise.
- All passengers are to remain seated while vessel is approaching the dock and must remain seated until all is safely secured.
- No smoking is permitted on vessel.
- No pets are permitted on vessel.
- No littering or throwing items overboard.
- Respect the captain, staff, boat and your surroundings always.
Online Booking Form
Terms & Conditions:
Your reservation assumes release of the operator from liability or any assumptions of claims, risks and indemnity. All cancellations to be made more than 48 Hours in advance for a 100% refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the excursion date are subject to forfeiture of your payment. There will be no refund for no shows. We do not guarantee availability for every tour. If your requested date and time is not available, we will not charge your card and we will inform you about other options.
Safety is our top priority. All Bookings are subject to cancellation if there is bad weather. The operator reserves the right to determine whether the charter goes out. We will do our best to reschedule your outing or issue a full refund.